Cafe World: How to keep your buzz rating high
These tips, courtesy of the official Cafe World Facebook fan page, can help turn your cozy cafe in to a five-star restaurant. One caveat, if you use the auto-serve exploit in the game, several of these may not apply.
1. Make sure there is a full Pathway from door(s) to *each* chair, and from your Counters to *each* table. Try to leave plenty of space for both Customers and Waiters to move around without having to go around objects in their path.
2. Nothing should be blocking or too close to the first step of the doorway.
3. Tables must have an empty spot around one of the 8 sides (4 sides, 4 corners) to be served and a chair facing it.
4. Serving counters should have an empty spot (facing it) from one of the 4 sides to allow your Waiters to pick up a dish. Avoid putting counters in corners where your Waiters will not be able to pick up a dish.
5. Try to avoid creating small places between your counters where your waiters can be stuck.
6. For larger Cafés try placing your Counters in a more central location of your Café so that Waiters will have to travel less distance to reach your Customers.
7. Don't expand too fast! If you do not have enough waiters to serve all your customers some may leave unhappy.
8. If you are low on food, some people choose to drag their door into their inventory to "close" your Café until you have more food.
9. Your Buzz Rating will not change while you are away from your Café. If your Buzz rating is starting to climb please leave your Café running so your Buzz Rating can reach its full potential. It may several hours for your Buzz to rise to its highest point.
If you find that your Buzz Rating is not as high as it used to be, or that your Customers are not being served fast enough you may want to take a look at some of your neighbors Café's to see what works for them, and get some ideas for the perfect setup. Experiment with different layouts of your own to find that perfect balance that will have everyone in the neighborhood raving about your Cafe!
If you find that after trying these steps you are still having trouble with your Buzz Rating please send us a screenshot of your Café, and we will be happy to take a look at it and pass on a few suggestions for increasing your Buzz, or you can stop by our community forums and "ask your neighbor."
For more information on how to take a screenshot please visit the following link:
Answer Title: How do I take a screenshot?
Answer Link: http://zynga.custhelp.com/
To file a support ticket, read this article: http://zynga.custhelp.com/
For faster service, we ask you include your screenshot and a link to your Facebook profile when you submit a ticket.
Cafe World Buzz Rating FAQ