Take a peek into the Happy Pets store, and you'll see that four new toys are marked 'coming soon." Seems like forever since we got a few new toys to entertain our pets with. Look like we'll soon have a new dog toy -- a ball -- and three new cat toys -- a feather on a stick, catnip bag and a ball of yarn. A ball of yarn? Yikes! That's dangerous for real-life felines, but we guess it'll be OK for our virtual purr-monsters.
What's the best Happy Pet toy so far?
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 9 stylish handbags to snag during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Amazon makes the perfect nude tank tops, and they’re less than $9!
- 8 of the best beauty deals you’ll find in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!