This news comes from Jacel, a reader and PS gardener extraordinaire.
There's been a recent change in the way you update your pet's status on the LED tickers. The button to update the message has been removed. Now you click directly on the sign. A menu comes up offering you the choice of changing the message and also posting the status to your Facebook page.
We think this is a cleaner interface. It gets rid of one item on the screen, which has been getting more and more crowded lately.
We wondered if this change might mean that we could buy multiple signs and display different messages throughout the house. However, that is not the case. No matter how many signs you have, you get to display only one message at a time. Make it a good one!
This article originally appeared on Pet Society Anonymous.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 230,000 people love Amazon’s best-selling sheets, and they’re 45% o…
- 8 perfect beer and food pairings
- ‘My hair feels like silk’: Tame frizzy hair and flyaways with this bes…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!