Remember in the early days of Facebook, when when everyone was always 'poking' or 'throwing a sheep' at each other? That application was called SuperPoke!, and once more sophisticated apps like FarmVille rolled around, this one faded into the background.
Much to our surprise, it looks like SuperPoke! is making a comeback on Facebook in the form of two games: SuperPoke Pets! and SPP Ranch. The two SuperPoke games launched a while ago, but have both been gaining in popularity, picking up1 million new users last week, says AppData. Super Poke Pets!, much like all of the other pet simulation games on Facebook, involves adopting and caring for a virtual pet, and SPP Ranch puts players in charge of buying , raising and then setting animals free.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Mom waits until son’s wedding day to reveal childhood gift’s ’embar…
- TikToker turns leftover coffee into dessert
- 5 TikTok takes on the Korean lunch box cake that are almost too cute t…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!