If you don't want to be an unhappy Happy Pets player, you should read this post for a heads-up of what to expect from the game's new Mystery Boxes. Shortly after the boxes made their debut last Friday, upset players were already complaining on the official Happy Pets forum.
Here's a recap of the major gripes: 1) Inclusion of items that cost LESS than the boxes. 2) A seemingly ineffectual "Add Luck" feature. 3) No special items have been declared for the Mystery Boxes, meaning there's nothing new.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- These miniature fire pits are perfectly sized for any backyard — an…
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on Am…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!