Some FarmVille Freaks like Candita and Nico are receiving FarmVille pop-up notices stating that they have received a level up based on the newly adjusted level requirements. The adjusted level requirements are making it easier to achieve leveling up with the amount of XP being lowered.
This seems to be an isolated upgrade for now, as many farmers including myself have not experienced this. It's possible that in the future Zynga will expand the upgrade to affect all farmers and not just the test group.
What do you think about Zynga changing the requirements for Leveling up?
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- These are the only heels I can wear for 8+ hours totally pain-free
- Mom confesses the ‘petty’ lies she tells her kids: ‘It just makes ever…
- Bride plays ‘shoe game’ with sister at wedding to reveal they’re both …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!