Recent updates in FarmVille are triggering various technical issues including out of sync errors and new Chicken Coop glitches that are allowing mutliple coops. Zynga is aware of these issues and currently working on a solution to them.
Here is the official statement from Zynga spokeswoman Lexilicious:
We are currently aware of the various technical issues related to the 2/19 release. The FarmVille Team is working as hard as they can to get these problems resolved in a timely manner.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay below 7% as inflation cools
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- The 7 best Wayfair Cyber Monday deals everyone will want to shop to…
- This gardening tool lets you weed your yard without bending over — gra…
- TikTok found a $40 sweatshirt that’s super similar to Lululemon’s Scub…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!