It's hard to consider living the thug life without the fringe benefits, and one of those is handling flashy cars. Mafia Wars takes a step in the right direction by offering a new must-have New York property -- the Chop Shop.
Much like the FarmVille horse stables, this chop shop needs to be built with certain materials, and those can only be acquired as gifts from Mafia Wars friends. What does it take to build this operation? Ten of each of the following items: cement blocks, power tools, car lift, acetylene torches and shipping containers.
- Latest HELOC news: Rates back away from 8%
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Borrow From Your Home, Not The Bank ($25k for $168/month)
- Need Cash For The Holidays? How To Unlock Your Home's Equity
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- Grandma captures granddaughter’s ‘crazy’ ear trick in viral TikTok …
- TikTokers are losing it over this genius egg-slicing hack: ‘Are you ki…
- The 15 best holiday tech sales to shop right now — over 57% off at Dys…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!