As FarmVille on Facebook nears 80 million monthly players -- and continues to attract more players -- it looks like the farming game won't go to seed anytime soon. That was further punctuated when the game won 'Social Networking Game of the Year" at the 13th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards in Vegas last night.
Other nominees for this category included Bejeweled Blitz from PopCap, Farm Town from Codebell and Playfish's Restaurant City. Even though FarmVille was a 'no duh' choice for this award, we're happy to see that all of these social games were represented (in their own category, no less) at this influential industry event.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- 5 woman-owned small businesses you should shop today
- 7 small businesses making fine jewelry more accessible
- 5 Black-owned small businesses you should shop and support today
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!