A cold market (some might call it frozen) for condominium sales in downtown Los Angeles means that residential real estate projects have started to get creative with their marketing campaigns. Case in point: EVO's newly built glass-sheathed tower that rises up just blocks from L.A. Live and the Staples Center. This past weekend, four showcase condos on the 20th floor were unveiled; a fifth penthouse-floor condominium by designers affiliated with Modern Home + Living Magazine will open next weekend.
Completely tricked out with original art, custom light fixtures and furniture, the staged residences turned empty units into of-the-moment digs. "Many people have a difficult time visualizing a blank living space," explains Rhonda Slavik, director of sales and marketing for the South Group, which handles EVO's sales. "The homes in the designer showcase are almost exclusively over $1.2 million and it is important from a sales perspective that potential owners can see themselves living in the space," she adds.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap