Wild Ones, the Facebook game from Playdom, isn't the standard appointment-style click-fest, like FarmVille or Mafia Wars. Instead this turn-based shoot-em-up, reminiscent of the popular video game series Worms, stars a series of cartoon animals. Heavily armed cartoon animals. Their mission? To send opponents -- controlled by real-life players -- to animal heaven using any means necessary.
To get started in Wild Ones, visit the site and create your Dog (starting character with other animals unlocked at higher levels). The game will then walk you through a simple tutorial in which you launch missiles at one opponent. In the tutorial there's an unlimited supply of missiles, so don't be shy with that trigger finger.
Once the tutorial is complete, the game encourages giving the multi-player mode a try. In this mode, you'll face off against two-to three other real-life players in a battle to the death. For those of you who want to aim high, here's five tips that will take you from the bottom of the food change to the king the Wild Ones in no time.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- People can’t get over how comfy these $40 sneakers are: ‘It feels l…
- Easy and inexpensive dinner ideas under $25
- Make your own hoodie out of a quilt
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!