Log into Restaurant City, and you'll be greeted with a 'lucky Red Packet' stuffed with coins -- 888 coins, in fact. So what's the significance of all this? Aside from celebrating the Chinese New Year, Restaurant City fan etmarkliu explains more for those who aren't in the know.
"The lucky money from RC means a lot to Chinese people! Let me explain some interesting facts about the Lucky Packet (Red Envelope). The Chinese character, 福, means "good fortune" and the number, 888, pronounced "fa fa fa" in Chinese means "become rich"!
Considering that cash can be difficult to keep in Restaurant City -- especially since ingredients, etc cost several thousand coins each -- we're happy to have a small windfall blow our way.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!