This Valentine's Day, FarmVille is offering a special Unwither Ring, which will keep the ring-bearer's crops from withering -- forever. The ring costs 250 FarmVille dollars, which roughly translates to $42. I'll be the first to admit that I've been coveting one of these magical rings, to the point that I actually considered making a dummy Facebook account so I can gift myself one (the rings can only be gifted from someone else).
Then again, the idea of crops that never wither seems to take away the driving force behind this farming simulation game. The threat of withering plants is what keeps players engaged and coming back for more on a daily basis. Take that away, and FarmVille the game, turns into FarmVille, the Facebook rural fantasy app. So, like Frodo Baggins, I'm resisting the ring in order to keep the 'farm' in FarmVille.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!