Mafia Wars Crisis Crates arrive, offering a nice break from V-day mania

crisis crate

Mafia Wars steers away from Valentine's Day mania and releases a series of decidedly non-romantic Crisis Crates with limited edition items inside. The crates can be purchased from the Godfather -- one Crate for 12 reward points and three crates for 35 reward points. There's a 60% chance that these crates will hold a common item, 30% chance they hold an uncommon item and 10% chance they will have a rare item inside.

The 'crisis' items include a battering ram, emergency axe, bullet-proof armor, fire truck, rescue helicopter, blow torch and good old-fashioned CPR.

mafia wars crisis crates

These Crisis crates are available alongside the Super Stuffed crates and a V-day themed limited edition Lonely Heart Tommy gun.

What do you think of these new Crisis items? Are they worth it?

Read Full Story

Sign up for Breaking News by AOL to get the latest breaking news alerts and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to our other newsletters

Emails may offer personalized content or ads. Learn more. You may unsubscribe any time.