The golden Cupid fountain was released recently with the Valentine's Day updates. However, this new item is not the first golden item. YoVille released a golden toilet for 10,000 coins last year. The shiny toilet is worth 100,000 coins (^v) now. Amazing right?
After that, a golden piggy bank was released for 20,000 coins. The jingling pig however is worth 50,000 coins (^v) . Yes, its price hasn't increased that much but you can't call it a bad investment.
The gold Cupid fountain is still in market for 25 YoCash. It's being sold for 15,000 coins and if you're a smart trader you can get it for less. It is s a good investment so grab a couple of them if you can afford to. You can view pictures of the piggy bank and fountain after the link.
This article originally appeared on YoVille Lounge.
Do you plan on investing in gold?
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!