There's nothing that speaks more to an obsessive personality than an opportunity to collect something -- whether it be marbles, old coins, Pokemon or in this case, the items for Mafia Wars' Valentine's Day Massacre Collection. Add a sense of urgency to the collecting process, as in the items will only be around "for a limited time, and we'll push everything aside (including work, significant others, bathing), just so we can say we collected 'em all.
So, let's put those obsessive urges to rest. There are seven pieces in the Valentine's Day Massacre collection, which include a Heart Tattoo, Shoot Them Moon, Stolen Heart, Heart Locket, Box of Chocolates, Love Bear and the Valentine. These special items can be found by different means, which are all outlined below.
1. The Heart Tattoo is a possible reward for completing the 'Trick Target to Attend Meeting' mission. This is the five-minute Valentine's Day Massacre mission., which, upon completion, gives you a 20% chance of collecting a rare item or a V-Day collection item.
2. The Shoot the Moon, Stolen Heart and Heart Locket items can be found, randomly, while completing any job.
3. The Box of Chocolates and Love Bear can be randomly looted while fighting other mafiosos.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Dad greets son at airport with traditional Māori Haka: ‘Not a dry e…
- Mom parodies different phases of being a parent in hilariously relatab…
- Photographer’s ‘faceless’ Christmas photos can help protect little one…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!