There's nothing that speaks more to an obsessive personality than an opportunity to collect something -- whether it be marbles, old coins, Pokemon or in this case, the items for Mafia Wars' Valentine's Day Massacre Collection. Add a sense of urgency to the collecting process, as in the items will only be around "for a limited time, and we'll push everything aside (including work, significant others, bathing), just so we can say we collected 'em all.
So, let's put those obsessive urges to rest. There are seven pieces in the Valentine's Day Massacre collection, which include a Heart Tattoo, Shoot Them Moon, Stolen Heart, Heart Locket, Box of Chocolates, Love Bear and the Valentine. These special items can be found by different means, which are all outlined below.
1. The Heart Tattoo is a possible reward for completing the 'Trick Target to Attend Meeting' mission. This is the five-minute Valentine's Day Massacre mission., which, upon completion, gives you a 20% chance of collecting a rare item or a V-Day collection item.
2. The Shoot the Moon, Stolen Heart and Heart Locket items can be found, randomly, while completing any job.
3. The Box of Chocolates and Love Bear can be randomly looted while fighting other mafiosos.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The most delicious and loaded baked potato recipes on TikTok
- Mom’s fudgy lactation brownies are a hit with TikTok: ‘This is going t…
- Mom ‘can’t stop laughing’ when daughter doesn’t know how to use her bi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!