If you're afraid your darling pets will catch a chill this winter, keep them warm and toasty with a brand new fireplace. Happy Pets introduced two new fireplaces to the store - the Brick Fireplace and the Goth Fireplace. Players must be at least level 14 to buy the brick fireplace, and if not, there's an option to buy it for 55 Facebook credits, which is roughly $5. The Goth fireplace can be had for 40 Facebook credits, roughly $4. A wood fireplace was previously introduced in the store, which can be purchased for 32 Facebook credits.
Other new items include a V-Day appropriate cupid statue, some mod furniture, a rooster and ... a bag of golf clubs? As cute as these virtual furballs are, they don't exactly seem to have the capacity to swing a 9 iron or practice putting indoors. Then again, the litter box could easily serve as a makeshift sand trap.
Which fireplace (if any) did you buy for your pets?
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!