PetVille released two new challenges this week, and players will have seven days to complete the challenges in exchange for special badges. Holla Back! -- the first of the new challenges -- is to get five replies to your comment posts this week, encouraging pet owners to make use of the new in-game comments system. Roses 'N Kisses -- a Valentine's-themed challenge -- asks players to accept five roses and five kisses from fellow players this week. Roses and kisses are both free giftables that will be around for a limited time -- until February 14, in fact.
Challenges have been a great new addition to PetVille, highlighting the different features of the game and giving players a little something extra to strive for other than cleaning and feeding their pets (and other people's pets, too). We'd like to see a few more innovative additions to the game, maybe a few more mini-games to accompany the balloon popping game that launched several weeks ago. A racing mini-game perhaps, where pets compete with others using cars purchased from the PetVille showroom? Just a thought.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!