If your pet's tired of looking out the window at the same old suburban houses, it might be time to buy a new one. In PetVille's newly launched Premium store , four new window views are for sale. Once you buy and apply them, your pet's view will go from drab to fab.
Here's the kicker -- only one of the four views can be purchased with coins -- the rest cost PetVille cash, which means you'll have to spend real-life money to buy them. The cityscape view -- called Big City Scenery -- can be had for 20,000 coins. The other three, more 'premium' views include Moonlit Meadow (18 PV), Tropical Vacation Scenery (22 PV) and Scenic Countryside (14 PV). Looks like visiting a tropical island costs more in virtual life, too.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!