The Valentine's Day-themed items keep rolling out in Pet Society, but we couldn't help but fall in love with this adorable "Help for Haiti" Plushie. The huggable brown bear with dreadlocks and a heart bandage can be found in the the Furniture store and bought for 10 Playfish Cash, roughly the equivalent of $2. Every cent spent on these virtual bears will go to helping disaster relief in Haiti through Mercy Corps.
So far, Playfish has raised $25,298 from the sale of this special edition plushie, which will be available until February 21.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!