Mafia Wars Bangkok Episodes 3, 4 and 5 have officially opened, giving would-be mobsters more opportunity to expand their criminal empire to the Far East. Episode 3 is titled Pirates, Episode 4 is titled Golden Triangle and Episode 5 is called 'Hong Kong" -- we assume that means our bloody trip through Thailand will make a stop in Hong Kong. Each of new Episodes will be unlocked after finishing the preceding Episode.
Fighting has also been enabled in Mafia Wars Bangkok, meaning mafiosos can go head to head for extra Baht (the in-game currency), experience points and for the first time -- faction points. Attack enemies aligned with the Yakuza to score points with the Triad and vice versa. Players can declare war on friends and put others on hitlists, which both require the rest of your mafia to lend a hand to win.
Mafia Wars Bangkok is the new expansion to Zynga's mobbed up Facebook game, which launched on January 29 for players level 18 and up. If you're ready to take over Thailand, learn everything you need to know in this Mafia Wars Bangkok guide.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!