FarmVille still leads the pack as the most popular game on Facebook, holding steady at around 75 million monthly active users. Some might argue that the virtual farming game has plateaued, and will need something magical to attract new players. The virtual farming game is still one of the most engaging on Facebook, namely because many of your friends are probably playing, and there's a constant stream of updates -- such as Super Pumpkins and Horse Stables -- that change the game experience.
It's also worth pointing out Zoo World, a zoo simulation game that launched last year and has since zoomed into the top 10. The game doesn't do anything extraordinary, but does a good job at helping players progress by offering a constant flow of objectives. The rest of the big games -- Cafe World, Happy Aquarium, MindJolt, have, for the most part, stayed the same month-over-month, so if you decide to try something new, you'll won't be one of a handful of people playing.
Try something new! Play Zoo World on Facebook now >
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikTok baker designs incredible sourdough bread loaves
- 8 holiday gifts under $80 for your favorite co-worker
- Can this weird gadget really stop your drinks from spilling?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!