Love social games? Want to write about them? Games.com is hiring
Interested? Keep reading.
We're looking for
- Demonstrated passion for games
- Solid writing ability
- Ability to write under deadline
We also require that you
- Own a fast computer (a laptop is a major +) and a fast, reliable Internet connection
- Have the software and knowledge to create and manipulate photos and screenshots
- Are eligible to work, wherever you're writing from
- Are readily accessible (cell, multiple IM services, etc)
Here's how to apply. Send email@example.com an email that includes:
- A subject line including your full name
- Your city and state
- Your email address
- Your daytime and evening phone numbers
- Your AIM address
- A cover letter telling us why you're the right blogger for the job:
- A sample review of no more than 600 words on Wild Ones or Tiki Farm
- Your nomination for the best social game of 2009, and why you chose that game.
Only complete applications will be considered. After we've narrowed down to a handful of candidates, we'll call each one to talk in more detail about the gig. Due to volume, we may not be able to respond to every application, but we thank everyone for considering joining the team.