We're used to seeing glamour girl Mischa Barton photographed in fashionable duds and armed with shopping bags. But turns out the actress, who rocketed to fame with The OC, can't pay her rent.
Barton who moved to New York City in September, is being sued for non-payment of rent on her $7,000-a month loft rental in artsy and chic Tribeca. She's fled from the tony pad. But according to the lawsuit by MRA Realties, she owes three months worth of rent on the loft ($21,300) plus legal fees.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap