Rite Aid brand vitamins, medicine and many other toiletry items are 20% off
through Jan. 31, 2010. Online only. A few items are marked down even more than 20%.
A few items on sale:
- Nail polish remover 10 oz for $1.72 (orig. $2.30)
- Aspirin for $7 (orig. $10)
- Cough syrup for $3 (orig. $6)
- Ice bag for $5 (orig. $12)
- Ibuprofen 200 mg, 500 count for $8.50 (orig. $17)
- Laxative tablets for $7.50 (orig. $15)
Many of these items qualify for your Flexible Spending Account, which means you should keep the receipts because you may be able to get reimbursed from the pre-tax dollars you have set aside for health and medical expenses. Or, if you have an FSA debit card, you can use it to purchase many of these sale items.
Caveats: Some exclusions, online prices vary from in-store prices.