Dumb move by a YouTube-addicted Gen Y-er, or cool marketing by a tech-savvy realtor?
Jeff Thibodeau, a Re/Max realtor in Brantford, Ontario, video-blogs as he drives between his countryside home and appointments in the nearby suburbs. He believes talking to a digital camera suction-cupped to his windshield is effective marketing and a good use of otherwise wasted time. Others say this multi-tasking is a safety hazard.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Transfer Your Debt to a Card with 0% Intro APR Until 2024
- Results: Best Travel Credit Cards For December 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold