Dumb move by a YouTube-addicted Gen Y-er, or cool marketing by a tech-savvy realtor?
Jeff Thibodeau, a Re/Max realtor in Brantford, Ontario, video-blogs as he drives between his countryside home and appointments in the nearby suburbs. He believes talking to a digital camera suction-cupped to his windshield is effective marketing and a good use of otherwise wasted time. Others say this multi-tasking is a safety hazard.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program