It is said that every story has three sides. His, hers and the truth.
That particularly appears to the be the case with Jon Gosselin and his ex, Hailey Glassman. The facts -- especially surrounding the recent ransacking of his Manhattan lair -- always seem rather murky and a little too public as their soap opera continues to be played out before millions.
in case you've been living under a rock for the past year, Gosselin is the recently divorced father of eight (including six-year-old sextuplets) who rose to fame with the reality show, Jon and Kate Plus Eight, which chronicled he and former wife Kate's madcap lives with their bulging brood. In true reality tv form, the Gosselins announced their separation on their show in June.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Best Travel Cards For Winter 2022
- 3 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2024
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold