It is said that every story has three sides. His, hers and the truth.
That particularly appears to the be the case with Jon Gosselin and his ex, Hailey Glassman. The facts -- especially surrounding the recent ransacking of his Manhattan lair -- always seem rather murky and a little too public as their soap opera continues to be played out before millions.
in case you've been living under a rock for the past year, Gosselin is the recently divorced father of eight (including six-year-old sextuplets) who rose to fame with the reality show, Jon and Kate Plus Eight, which chronicled he and former wife Kate's madcap lives with their bulging brood. In true reality tv form, the Gosselins announced their separation on their show in June.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program