As the saying goes, if you fall off a horse, get back on. Or in the case of Madonna, buy a 30-acre horse farm in toney Bridgehampton, Long Island.
Earlier this month came word that the pop star was purchasing Wild Ocean Farm for under $10 million from owner Kelly Klein, (Calvin Klein's ex). The Material Gal is also eyeing an additional 24 acres adjoining the property, listed for $2.4 million.
Although she's had a few well-documented spills, a resilient Madonna remains undeterred from her passion. "You're flirting with danger when you ride a horse," she recently told David Letterman. "But you see the world of nature in a different way."
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold