As the saying goes, if you fall off a horse, get back on. Or in the case of Madonna, buy a 30-acre horse farm in toney Bridgehampton, Long Island.
Earlier this month came word that the pop star was purchasing Wild Ocean Farm for under $10 million from owner Kelly Klein, (Calvin Klein's ex). The Material Gal is also eyeing an additional 24 acres adjoining the property, listed for $2.4 million.
Although she's had a few well-documented spills, a resilient Madonna remains undeterred from her passion. "You're flirting with danger when you ride a horse," she recently told David Letterman. "But you see the world of nature in a different way."
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.0% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program