Patrick's Roadhouse, a landmark dumpy diner in Santa Monica known for its celebrity clientele, may be closing its doors.
The diner, which has been around since the 1970s, features uninspired food, a chronic parking shortage, and a wait staff that makes you beg for a refill. What it does have, however, is a star-studded following that would make Spago green with envy.
Bill Clinton has paid a few visits (remember, this was the president who frequented McDonald's), California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has an honorary chair (the governator is partial to the Bauernfraustuck, an Austrian breakfast dish made up of eggs, sausage, peppers & potatoes), and actor Josh Brolin (who played George W. Bush in "W," and starred in "No Country for Old Men") is a regular.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap