Pet Society cooking guide: Turn your pet into a celebrity chef
1. To get started cooking in Pet Society, click on the storage chest and locate the cooking stove, which looks like a toaster oven. Drag the stove into your pets house and then click on stove, which will open the cookbook. (You can do the same by clicking on the new cookbook icon in the in-game menu).
2. Once the menu opens, you can read a brief set of instructions and then start the process of learning and cooking recipes.
3. To learn recipes, click Learn under the specific recipes in the menu. Adding new recipes to your repertoire will cost coins, from 17 coins for vegetable soup and more for more advanced recipes.
4. Once a recipe is added, it's time to cook. To fix a recipe, click the Cook button underneath the item you'd like to make. Note: cooking will cost the same number of coins it takes to learn the recipe initially.
5. Each dish will require a certain amount of time to cook. You'll need to monitor the time and check back before the dish burns. If the recipe is ruined, there's no cash reward and the whole process will have to be repeated again.
6. Once the recipe is done (and not burnt), you can collect the food by clicking on the oven and then click on the green collect button. A congratulatory message will pop up and you'll gain a certain number of 'cooking points,' which will be used to unlock new foods. Your pet will also be able to eat the results, which will keep it full and happy.
7. Start the process over again to cook more food. Eventually, you'll gain enough points to level up your pet's cooking skill --, which will also unlock access to new recipes.
We've talked about how much we like the look of Zynga's new game PetVille, but in terms of actual things to do in the game, Pet Society's still got the competition beat.
What have you been cooking in Pet Society? Have any hot tips? Sound off in the comments below.
More Pet Society cheats, tips and news >
Play Pet Society on Facebook >