Average interest rates crept up from last week's record low, according to the economists at Freddie Mac.
The average interest rate for a 30-year home fixed-rate mortgage climbed to 4.81 percent, according to the Freddie Mac's Primary Mortgage Market Survey, released December 10. That's up from 4.71 percent the week before
But don't worry if you're looking for a mortgage rate - interest rates are still incredibly low compared to recent years and could easily fall again and set new records this year.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- Refi rates at 2.02% APR. Do you qualify?
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap