The past few days for Mafia Wars players has felt "experimental." As the game's makers attempted to release a performance patch over the weekend that would alleviate the connection issues that have increased over the past few weeks (a patch that caused so many errors, it was removed two days later). Then this week, the team removed one of Mafia Wars' greatest barriers to success - the bribe penalty.
Today alone, the game has received two updates with a "Raining Rubles" link on the Mafia Wars Facebook page that gives Moscow players a massive R$10,000,000 for free. Apparently our predictions about Zynga preforming a massive correction with the economy in Moscow may be true.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!