Halloween Crates Selling on Mafia Wars

In what seems like the never ending Halloween Loot Event for Mafia Wars on Facebook, the team issued a final loot deal that may, finally, end Halloween.

Zynga's now made Halloween crates available through the Godfather for 20 rewards points each or 55 reward points for three. As it goes with crates, you have a 10% shot at getting a rare item, 30% chance at getting an uncommon item and a 60% chance of getting a common item. Don't have enough reward points? Then you'll have to talk to the Godfather about buying more.

Related Stories:
- Mafia Wars Halloween Loot Fest Extended
- Mafia Wars Halloween Mission: Rob A Candy Truck, Gain 130 XP
- Mafia Wars Halloween Loot Event Starts Friday

Read Full Story

Sign up for Breaking News by AOL to get the latest breaking news alerts and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to our other newsletters

Emails may offer personalized content or ads. Learn more. You may unsubscribe any time.