Sears' Black Friday 2009 party starts on Friday with doorbusters and deals
According to the company, the sale starts this week on Friday at 5 p.m. and extends through Saturday at noon because of Halloween. Beginning the following week, "Black Friday Now" continues on Saturday mornings through Christmas. New doorbuster values start each Saturday at 7 a.m. and are valid through noon.
Here's a sample of what to expect this week:
- 50 percent off (save $200) Craftsman® 302-piece mechanic's tool sets
- $79.99 (reg. $259.99) 3/8 ct. tw. diamond stud earrings
- $174.19 (reg. $259.99) 7 1/2 ft. Wakefield Christmas tree with 700 Never Out(TM) clear or multi lights
- 50 percent off all DieHard workboots (reg. $75.00) and $19.99 (reg. $39.99) on all Covington low-shaft boots
- $399.99 closeout (reg. $699.99) ProForma XP elliptical 16-in stride length
Sears actual Black Friday sales list is also up perusal on Black Friday Info.
Watch "The Black Friday (Can't Get No Zhu Zhu Pet) Blues
An original music video from WalletPop.com to get you in the Black Friday mood!
Click here for more great Black Friday coverage!