White Pumpkins, the New Orange
Check out these ideas for your own stylishly monochromatic jack o'lantern:
- YoungHouseLove sets up a stylish - and only semi-spooky - front porch, without a single carving knife involved
- Twig&Thistle rounds up more painted pumpkins from around the web
- LaLaLaurie puts together an adorable (and easy-to-make) flower arrangement featuring teeny white pumpkins
- HabituallyChic covets Martha Stewart's intricately carved gourds, but wisely opts for a scattering of un-cut miniatures instead
- KarasKitchenCreations offers up a tasty looking pumpkin-white-chocolate blondie recipe (slightly off-theme, but a worthwhile detour)
And once November 1st rolls around, 101Cookbooks reminds us that underneath all that ghostly flesh, white pumpkins - just like their orange cousins - are filled with tasty seeds meant for toasting. Boo!