Cafe World's Cookbook Gets a New Look
This morning, we noticed that the Cafe World team help players out by showing players reflect how many coins were earned per serving, replacing the simpler "Sells for" item. The design may also indicate some of the feedback Zynga has received about the game, as players may have no understood how much each item cost to make and a greater interest in total servings versus coins earned.
What other changes may come? We'd love to see Zynga add another option that indicates how many Cafe Points will be earned for each cooked item. Still, we wonder, what would you like to see change in Cafe World?
- Cafe World Cheapskates Get No Tip Option
- Cafe World Celebrates 10 Million Chefs
- Got FarmVille, Cafe World, Mafia Wars Questions? Send 'Em Over
- Cafe World Update Coming Tonight!
- Cafe World Cheats & Tips: Serving Glitch