Cafe World Cheapskates Get No Tip Option
Read Full Story
For Cafe World-ers just logging into their favorite cafes to check on their overnight baking habits, it appears that the game's creators added several updates to the game. First, the typefaces and graphics look markedly sharper. Secondly, players can now choose to not leave a tip when they check out their friends' cafes. By default, you still leave a tip, but if you find that you want to send a friend a message to get them out of their burger cooking phase, unchecking the tip option might work. Related Articles:
- Cafe World Goes from Zero to 8.6 Million in a Week
- Got FarmVille, Cafe World, Mafia Wars Questions? Send 'Em Over
- Cafe World vs. Restaurant City - Which Foodie Facebook Game Should I Play?
- Cafe World Cheats & Tips: Serving Glitch
- Cafe World Cheats & Tips: Six Easy Ways to Get Ahead