We thought we'd take this special moment to point out that our very own AOL GameShow Video Podcast is being featured in the iTunes Store in the 'New & Noteworthy' Podcasts section! Sure, it's the last slot on the last page, but who are we to complain?
If you haven't checked out our podcast before, now's your chance! All episodes are listed in the AOL GameShow category of our site, and include links to both the video and audio versions.
We'll be recording a brand-new episode tomorrow with special guest Sebastien de Halleux, the co-founder and COO of Playfish (and between you and us, a pretty handsome dude), maker of popular Facebook games such as Pet Society, Restaurant City and Who Has the Biggest Brain. Let us know if you have any questions or comments for him! The episode will go live on the site later in the afternoon.
[AOL GameShow iTunes Link]
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- We tried 3 viral college-ready gadgets — and this was our favorite
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your coffe…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!