New Yorkers, beware: the undead and their leafy friends are coming to town. PopCap Games has just announced that their signature Plants and Zombies (from the hit game, Plants vs. Zombies) will be invading NYC's Annual Village Halloween Parade. Fans of the game, zombies and gardening are encouraged to join the parade -- PopCap will even be holding a costume contest immediately following the 1.5 mile march up 6th Avenue. Prizes will go to the best plant and zombie Halloween costumes based on the game.
If you're a PvZ fan (and let's face it, who isn't?) and spending All Hallow's Eve in the city, here are the details:
36th Annual Village Halloween Parade
Saturday, October 31, 2009
On 6th Avenue from Spring Street to 21st Street
7pm to 10pm
Meet at 6th Avenue South of Spring Street and North of Canal
6:30 to 8:30 pm
And who knows, you might just run into one or two of the Games.com editors there, too!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Snag 15% off these Canada Goose coats for women before the temperat…
- Got the new iPhone 13? These are the 8 best cases to buy for your new …
- Baby safety must-haves for new parents
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!