Food Blog Nerd Alert
Food Blog Roundup, Sept. 30
- Serious Eats' recap of the 2009 Vendy Awards (honoring the best of NYC food-cart fare) has us ready to pack our bags for a trip to the Big Apple
- The Kitchn serves up a Pumpkin Spice Latte touted as a doppleganger of the seasonal Starbucks sensation
- The bacon trend has definitely reached critical mass: check Homesicktexan's insane-sounding Bacon Jam for a new twist (shown here on an egg biscuit)
- A Hamburger Today tracks down a deep-fried hamburger. Genius!
- The Epicurious Epi-Log does some research into "Pine Mouth" - a common reaction to eating pine nuts. Do you suffer from this affliction?