Zynga's bringing the circus to town, or rather, to Farmville. Starting last night, a new Baby Elephant gift (sells for 125 coins) was made available for players of the popular Facebook game for a limited time only (the gift will expire around 2AM EST on Thursday morning).
We've already received a couple of baby elephants from our friends and made them a nice home next to some trees (poor things look a little out of place among our menagerie of farm animals). Its harvest time is 4 days, which means at this point, it's anyone's guess as to what we'll be 'harvesting' from it (cows produce milk, chickens produce eggs, etc).
Unfortunately, the only harvest-ready resource that comes to mind for baby elephants is, well, ivory from its tusks. We're hoping this isn't the case, considering there's really no humane way to harvest ivory, and we doubt Zynga would risk stirring up controversy with the likes of PETA over such an adorable farm pet.
Our fingers are crossed - what do you think we'll be able to reap from the baby elephant?
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!