CNN published an amazing report Wednesday morning, about a man in Florida took a gulp of his Pepsico (PEP) Diet Pepsi and started choking. The reason? The Diet Pepsi can was chock-full of toad guts, not something you normally find in a can of Diet Pepsi.
This story reminds me of an experience I had back in graduate school. I was sitting on the lawn on a warm September afternoon with a can of Coca Cola Company (KO) Diet Coke. I took a sip and leaned back, setting the can solidly on the grass. A minute later I took another sip out of the can -- only to feel a bug moving on my tongue.