What's That Smell? How to Make Your Apartment Home SWEET Home
- White vinegar mixed with dish soap removes odors naturally on surfaces and in the air.
- Baking soda absorbs odors, so discreetly, place a few open boxes throughout your apartment.
- Boiling spices such as cinnamon in a little bit of water releases fragrance. (Just remember to turn off the stove!)
- Fresh cut flowers or dried lavender can be purchased at your local farmer's market.
- Essential oils diluted in water can be used as a spray freshener. Try a combination of your favorite essential oils like lemon (an especially effective air deodorizer) or cedar.
- Soy or beeswax candles offer natural waxes that can be burned to release pleasant fragrances.
Bonus! You can use the all-purpose Citra Solv Concentrate for photographic art transfer techniques... Thus, you can use your cleaning solution to create DIY artwork from your own photography. This ensures your place looks as nice as it smells!