Diner Dash: Hometown Hero is one of our most popular time management games -- Flo's back and ready to renovate and run five new restaurants, serving customers, dealing with crises, and upgrading venues!
You can demo the game right on Games.com, but you can win a copy of the FULL game right now!
We have one boxed retail copy of Diner Dash: Hometown Hero that we'll mail out to one lucky blog reader!
Here's how to win:
Step 1. Print out the logo! Click here to open up the logo image in a new window. You can then go to File > Print in your browser to print the logo out.
Step 2. Take a photo of yourself with the logo! Be creative! Wear the logo on your head! Tape it to the back of your shirt while you're playing a game on Games.com!
Step 3. Upload the photo to our Facebook page! If you haven't joined our Facebook fan page yet, now's your chance! Go to facebook.com/gamescom, hit the "Become a Fan" button at the top, and then share your photo with our fan community!
We'll pick one entry at the end of this week and contact the winner through Facebook.
Any questions or comments? Post them in the comments area here and we'll do our best to answer them! Good luck!
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You