Bored at work? This year, AOL Jobs will be publishing a career quiz or test every week to keep you entertained. This one was so popular with readers when it originally ran that AOL is republishing it.
Your resume is glowing and once you're in the interview room you can certainly talk the talk...but can you walk the walk? No matter how amazing your accolades or stellar your past salaries seem, if you're shuffling into the room in this competitive job market, you may be slowing down your chances of landing a high-profile job. Give thought to your current glide and check out the advice below to see what your walk says about you.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap