Five Super Savings: Big summer savings start now
Start the summer of right by printing new coupons to stock up on some hot deals!
1) Get free Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sandwiches at Wal-Mart with a new $1 off Blue Bunny coupon.
2) $0.50 off 10 Kool-Aid Packets -- use this at Kroger or other grocery stores that double coupons for free or nearly free Kool-Aid packets.
3) Score Coppertone Sunscreen Sticks at Wal-Mart for just $0.97, with a high-value $3 off Coppertone coupon.
4) Get two bags of charcoal, two bottles of BBQ sauce, and 10-lbs. of ribs at Meijer with a $6 off Pork when you buy KC Masterpiece BBQ and Kingsford Charcoal coupon and a couple of newspaper insert coupons. This coupon can be used elsewhere though, so check it out.
5) Tombstone wants to help pay your utility bill when you purchase its pizzas. Pair this $15 rebate with the $1 off 2 Tombstone Pizzas coupon to stock your freezer with a quick meal for busy nights and save on your electric bill at the same time.
Have a big get-together coming up? You might consider trying your hand at warehouse club shopping to feed the crowds. Sam's Club has a 100-day membership or free one-day pass available through June 7, and BJ's is offering a free 60-day shopping pass through July 6! These stores don't accept coupons, but sometimes buying in bulk is a bargain, especially for staples and meats.