Money Clips: Congress gets dirty, pirate's big bucks, make money quick and nobody loves an ex-con. More!
- Dirty Politics: A House of Reps. staffer caught a staf infection using the Congressional gym.
- Bad Spoils: Somali pirates "made" $150 million last year and are trying to extort $1 million per each of the 300 people and 16 vessels they have hostage.
- No Takers: Philadelphia's $10,000 tax breaks for hiring ex-cons isn't popular.
- Quick n' Dirty: My Money Blog offers a quick n' dirty game plan for financial freedom.
- What cough?: Frugal Dad shares four habits for saving money on your family's medical care.