55-Year Old Intern: Rent shment! Who needs a paycheck when you can learn cutting-edge skills for free, as an intern. Read one woman's story.
Save or Spend?: The Motherload's Amy Clark looks back on 28 days of reduced spending. Could you try to live as free as possible for a month?
Progressive goes progressive: The ladies at Parlour Magazine pointed out Progressive Auto Insurance's gay-friendly ad. (Yes, it's a big deal, because it's refreshing).
Break time!: And the most stressful time of day IS....11:45 am on Tuesday. Great, now can we all agree to take that time off?
Rose is a rose?: J.D. over at Get Rich Slowly breaks down the subtle importance of product packaging.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap