Five Super Savings: Combining coupons to save big at Target
Target is one of my favorite stores to shop at because it always has great clearance deals, but beyond that it also offers store coupons that you can combine with manufacturer coupons to purchase items ultra cheap. If we're lucky enough to be able to combine the two coupons with a good sale, the savings are fantastic.
Here are just a few of my favorite finds at Target this week:
1) Fill those Easter baskets with Hershey's Bliss Chocolate for just $0.99 a bag when you combine a $1 off Target printable with a $1 off manufacturer printable.
2) Save money on doing laundry when you purchase ALL Laundry Detergent with printable Target and manufacturer coupons. You can buy a bottle for as little as $1.99!
3) Stock up on Gerber Graduates Foods for free after taking the Gerber pledge and printing a Target store coupon.
4) If you still have the coupon inserts from the 4/5 Sunday newspaper, you can purchase Dunkin Donuts Coffee for just $3.75 with the manufacturer coupon and printable Target coupon. That's about the price for a single latte from Starbucks!
5) Have you been looking for a great deal on a new LeapFrog TAG? They're on sale at Target through 4/10. Combine the sale with a $10 off printable coupon and you can take one home for just $29.
Print those coupons and start saving today!