All the tips you can handle on taxes, frugality and personal finance!
The latest Carnival of Personal Finance was hosted by BrokeGradStudent, and his YouTube edition featured a slew of posts, like:
- What Would Bilbo Do? 14 money lessons from The Hobbit
- 6 Reasons Why High School Students Think They Should Invest
- Best Tips For Taking A Fun And Frugal Staycation
The latest Festival of Frugality landed at StudentScrooge.com for the Winter is Almost Over edition, for highlighted posts like:
- Could you live in a freight container?
- five everyday businesses that trick you
- a guy who paid off his mortgage by brown bagging his lunch to work
And the latest Tax Carnival at Don't Mess With Taxes has a countdown to tax day, and posts like:
- The Economic Stimulus Package: What Does it Mean to Me?
- My Stimulus Tax Credit: Should I Spend or Save My Tax Break?
- 7 Things To Know About The 2010 Roth IRA Conversion
Thanks to all these carnivals for including WalletPop!